Has been a long time since we came with any updates – How are we doing? How are the children at Phoenix doing?
Well, MAD-Aid has been very busy alongside its partners for last year:
- Recycling and delivering wheelchairs
- Running Phoenix Centre that provided so much needed services for disabled children
- Becoming a member of Accessible for All Campaign, building of new date of base for people with disability in 2 districts of Moldova, 200 people have been evaluated and a case put together.
- Got 3 children at Phoenix sponsored – more sponsors needed!
- Offering training for staff and parents
- Continuing the partnership with CWUHA and assisting with humanitarian convoys to Moldova
- Introducing the fundraising concept in Moldova
Much more information you can find on our new website, please give us any feedback and input how we can improve it! We just launched it, and you are first one to know!
Thank you very much for yours continue to support, so much needed to keep the services going.
Moldova it is in even more financial difficulty so the centre is running only from fundraising events and donations from our supporters.