MAD-Aid exists to:
- help create a world where disabled people have access to the same opportunities as everyone else to fulfill their life's ambitions. A world where they too can contribute their gifts and skills.
- facilitate the transfer of equipment no longer needed by the NHS to hospitals in Moldova which are in need of improvement.
We like the idea of being dream leaders. Here are our dreams:
- It is our dream that no child in Moldova loses out on their education because they lack the means to get about.
- It is our dream that not child will be left isolated
- It is our dream to help Moldovan hospitals to receive high quality equipment, and to help UK hospitals save the cost of storage or disposal of equipment they no longer need.