- Vinyl Powder Free Gloves allow protections for germs, bacteria, and other harmful substances whilst also having a wide variety of uses.
- Non-sterile; Ambidextrous; Single-use gloves pre-powdered
- Vinyl is a synthetic, non-bio-degradable, protein-free material made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and plasticizers. Since vinyl gloves are synthetic and non-biodegradable, they have a longer shelf life than latex gloves, which often start to break down over time.
- Made in China, but imported from Moldova hence the writing on the box is in Romanian
- Coming with a sticker in English
- There are 100 Vinyl PF Gloves in each box clear color
- EN 374-2; EN 420; EN 455